Mission Statement: Protect life, property, and the environment through prevention, preparedness, education and emergency response.
Vision: Achieve our highest potential by:
- Recognize change in our community and respond accordingly.
- Cultivate a safe and effective environment for the public and our members.
- Create a positive work environment through effective internal communication, relationships and leadership.
- Strive to be role models in the community and leaders in our profession.
- Promote responsible stewardship of the resources afforded to us by the community.
- Utilize technologies and methods to evaluate and enhance current practices.
- Respect and Integrity
- Effective Communication
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Team Work
- Encourage and value all contributions
- Commitment and Pride
Since its founding in 1948, Evergreen’s volunteer fire department has evolved from an organization of men dedicated to extinguishing fires to a cadre of men and women who respond to emergencies ranging from structure fires to drownings and crashes to wildfires. Evergreen Fire Rescue offers non-emergency services to its community as well, including CPR courses, space for community meetings, participation in community events and station tours.
Led by a Fire Chief and the Board of Directors of the Evergreen Fire Protection District, EFR consists of six divisions: Administration, Communications, Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Fire Operations, Fire Prevention, and Maintenance. The personnel of each division are commited to providing exceptional service to its community of residents, business owners, employees and visitors. Click on the links below to learn more about these services and how we can assist you.